IHA WIO Letter of Participation
The following outlines the Long-Term Care Organization’s (LTCO) participation commitments needed for successful operation of the training program:
1. Complete and submit the Letter of Participation below. Participation with IHA WIO is available on a first-come, first served basis. By completing the submission form, your are reserving your place in the IHA WIO program and identifying the number of employees to initially be trained through the program. The Letter of Participation shall identify a LTCO Main Contact Person.
2. Complete a No Cost Licensing Agreement. Upon receipt of an executed Letter of Participation, IHA WIO shall provide a No Cost Licensing Agreement for the number of employees identified in the Letter of Participation. The No Cost Licensing Agreement needs to be completed, signed and returned to IHA WIO.
3. IHA WIO shall provide Google Chromebooks to facilitate online training activities. One Chromebook shall be provided for up to every five employees identified in the Letter of Participation.
4. Acceptance into the IHA WIO training program will be communicated by IHA WIO after a review of the completed Letter of Participation, No Cost Licensing Agreement, and regional funding availability.
5. Complete a Student Roster Import Template (Excel spreadsheet) and return to IHA WIO. Instructions are included in the Template. Additional Student Rosters may be submitted to IHA WIO after the initial submission, subject to funding availability. Courses will be made accessible once the Student Roster Import Template has been completed and submitted to IHA WIO.
6. LTCO shall initiate and communicate IHA WIO training with their employees, along with resources provided by IHA WIO, and within agreed upon time frames.