The Iroquois Healthcare Association (IHA) has been designated as the only statewide Workforce Investment Organization (WIO) by the New York State Department of Health to train, retrain, recruit and retain healthcare workers in the long-term care sector through funds made available by the Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT).
IHA WIO, through its unique and exclusive partnership with HealthStream, the leading provider of online healthcare education, offers a library of quality online training courses developed by subject-matter experts and a leading-edge data and analytics platform to measure results.
Best of all, there is NO COST to participating providers and their employees. However, this is a first come, first serve program so your action is critical now. Submit your Letter of Participation today to take advantage of our online training and technology support.
Receive FREE Google Chromebook Technology
Each organization that signs up will receive FREE Lenovo 500e Google Chromebook technology to support your organization’s training efforts.
Receive 1 Google touchscreen Chromebook with keyboard for up to every 5 employees identified in the Letter of Participation.
TRAINING TRACKS AVAILABLE
- Value-Based Payment Track – assessments and training courses specifically selected to improve employee skills in MLTC VBP measures. Includes a specialized Home Health Aide Assessment.
- Select Track – specific bundles of courses geared towards hot topic areas such as cultural competency, health literacy, customer service, and behavioral health.
- Enhanced Learning Track – over 1,500 courses to choose from in a variety of curriculum categories.
- No Stress, No Guess Program Participation
- Mobile-Ready, User-Friendly Learning for Everyone
- Improvement You Can Track and Validate
- Reliable Reporting and Analytics
- Support Services to Help You Succeed