About Caring Gene® Academy
COVID-19 has forced many organizations to shift their training and development programs to an all virtual setting. The IHA WIO program has supported those organizations in making this transition. Using expertise gained from the last several years of the long-term care training program, IHA WIO has created the Caring Gene® Academy to continue providing comprehensive and quality training to long-term care organizations.
With a course library of over 1,800 titles designed by subject matter experts, and automatic tracking of state and federal training regulations, Caring Gene® Academy was created to make online education easy and effective.
Caring Gene® Academy Contact Form
• Discounted pricing from HealthStream
•Access to Caring Gene® Recruitment website job board
• LMS platform with authoring abilities to create your own content
• Regulatory content that meets standard and federal requirements
• Clinical CE library with over 1,800 titles to support organizational goals and promote clinical excellence
• Dashboards that empower managers to optimize employee engagement and reduce turnover
• Automatic tracking of state and federal training regulations for HHAs, nursing assistants, PCAs and hospice aides